Saturday, March 28, 2009

Thoughts for Meditation

Meditation On… To Follow The Light… !!! :)))Image by Denis Collette...!!! via Flickr

  • If I accept rather than deny the transitory nature of all forms, then I can go deeper and realize that there is changeless life behind the ever changing.
  • Change is for growth, and growth is for change. Both are for helping us become aware of our inner divinity and for inspiring us into higher life.
  • Let me stop trying to preserve the temporary cocoon I have built around myself so that I can connect life at large.
  • Something in us will stay. That I Love. It is the relation of Soul to Soul.
  • Appearing and disappearing are the play of life. Both are two waves of the same ocean. Both are there to reveal reality in a new and fresh way.
by Gurudev Shree Chitrabhanu
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment