1. Maybe ....we were supposed to meet the wrong people before meeting the right one so that, when we finally meet the right person, we will know how to be grateful for that gift
2. Maybe ...when the door of happiness closes, another opens; but, often times, we look so long at the closed door that we don't even see the new one which has been opened for us.
3. Maybe ...it is true that we don't know what we have until we lose it, but it is also true that we don't know what we have been missing until it arrives
4. Maybe ...the happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything; they just make the most of everything that comes along their way.
5. Maybe ...the brightest future will always be based on a forgotten past; after all, you can't go on successfully in life until you let go of your past mistakes, failures and heartaches.
6. Maybe ...you should dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go, be what you want to be, because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you dream of, and want to do.
7. Maybe ...there are moments in life when you miss someone -- a parent, a spouse, a friend, a child -- so much that you just want to pick them from your dreams and hug them for real, so that once they are around you appreciate them more.
8. Maybe ...the best kind of friend is the kind you can sit on a porch and swing with, never say a word, and then walk away feeling like it was the best conversation you've ever had.
9. Maybe ...you should always try to put yourself in others' shoes. If you feel that something could hurt you, it probably will hurt the other person, too
10. Maybe ...you should do something nice for someone every single day, even if it is simply to leave them alone.
11. Maybe ...giving someone all your love is never an assurance that they will love you back. Don't expect love in return; just wait for it to grow in their heart; but, if it doesn't, be content that it grew in yours
12. Maybe ...happiness waits for all those who cry, all those who hurt, all those who have searched, and all those who have tried, for only they can appreciate the importance of all the people who have touched their lives
13. Maybe...you shouldn't go for looks; they can deceive; don't go for wealth; even that fades away. Go for someone who makes