Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Maa ~ Mother



  • Whose presence gives meaning to every creation
  • All mothers are rich when they love their children
  • Mothers are sweetness love, forgiveness, a secure place in the world
  • A Mother is she who can take the place of all other but whose place no one else can take
  • Children and Mothers never truly part. Bound in the feeling of each others Heart.
  • Mother is the heartbeat in the Home and without her, there seems to be no heart throb.
  • MAA, the word that spells supreme power
  • She lives our joys, cares our cares, and all out hopes and dreams she shares.
  • God created Mother because he cannot be present everywhere.
  • There is no substitute for her.
  • Youth is kept pure and honourable by its sweet dominance.
  • Mother's love kept you alive, only love can keep any one alive.
  • Thank you for making us feel that nothing that you have achieved is worth more than our love.
  • True mother have to be made of steel to withstand the difficulties that are some to beset their children.
  • Thank you for giving on living me when I was most unlovable, for believing in me when I no longer believed in my self, for forgiving me when I had done was just unforgivable.
  • Melting eyes that speak of love, a warm smile, a reassuring hug, a gentle heart and tenderness inside and out that's what Mother's love is all about.
  • Mother! you have always been true, that is essence in my thought.
  • She is the most important influence in my life, all that I am and all that I have become is in some way a tribute to her.
  • Maa, for the gifts of friendship, laughter and creativity.
  • The mother lover her child most divinely.
  • A mother laughs our laughter, sheds our tears, returns our love, fear our fears.
  • A mother is worth a hundred teachers.
  • Mothers are also undying support, constant guidance and the reason behind every little success.
  • A mother is a loving angel. Between her arms you find warmth and love which you can never find anywhere else.
  • A man loves his sweetness the most, his wife best, but his / her mother the longest.
  • Mother, in search of light in the world of darkness.
  • A mother is a helper; a fider of lost things; a pocket money giver; an angel without wings.
  • "Maa" is the only word that makes everybody all over the world happy, the symbol of devotion.
  • Mother leads you from untruth to truth, frm darkness to light and from death to immortality...
  • Who ran to help me when I fell, And would some pretty story tell, Or kiss the place to make it well? My Mother.
  • For a mother is the only person on earth, Who can divide her love among ten children, And each child still have all her love.
  • "The heart of a mother is a deep abyss at the bottom of which you will always find forgiveness." Honore de Balzac
  • "My Mother was the most beautiful woman I ever saw. All I am I owe to my Mother. I attribute all my success in life to the moral, intellectual and physical education I received from her." -George Washington
  • Love your mother always, and keep her Smiling.

Thank you for giving me life.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful!!!! My feelings exactly about my own mother and what I aspire to be with my own motherhood.

    Tomaca Govan

    ReplyDelete