I love you! The most wonderful, uplifting phrase in all the world. It does not matter what language you say it in, it always has the same effect. So, how often do you say it? Do you say it enough to those in your life that matter? Could you say it to a complete stranger?
I tell my wife, child and family members that I can that I love them. We close all our conversations with "Love ya, bye!". I even tell my dog, cats and garden plants that I love them. But I am like a majority of people out there who probably would not and could not tell someone I do not know that I love them. I mean the animals and plants will not try to have me arrested or give me weird looks. OK, so the cats give me weird looks all the time but they are cats, they just do that.
So, how can I say "I love you" without actually saying it. Actually, there are numerous ways I can do this and I will share a few of them with you.
1. I can just smile at people. A smile can say "I love you". It has at least a similar effect as uttering that wonderful phrase. When you smile at someone, you are letting them know that you care. And if they smile back then you have connected on the soul level.
2. I can just think "I love you". Sure, our thoughts are creative. That energy is released into the Universe and does have a positive affect, so why not walk around and think "I love you" about everything, especially yourself. It is the energy that is most important here so release your "love" energy for all the world to feel. Quite frankly we do not tell ourselves enough that we love who we are. Like I have always said it all begins with us, so go ahead, tell yourself that you love yourself.
3. I can give a gift to someone, donate to charity or volunteer for a worthy cause. All of these actions say "I love you" and just like thinking it, you spread the energy.
4. I can just look into someones eyes and with a look of love, I can connect and share the "love" energy, so words are not really even necessary. Did you ever do that? Just look deep into someones eyes and connect with their very soul. Wow, that is always a powerful moment.
5. I can write a poem, song or letter in which I express my love for someone, something or even the entire world.
6. Finally, I can just be loving towards myself and others. I can give a compliment, open a door, help someone load groceries in their car. I can get a massage, meditate, take a walk or eat my favorite desert.
There are as many ways that you and I can spread love either by actually saying "I love you" or doing and thinking loving things. The possibilities are as endless as the Universe.
So, let's all go out there and spread love in every way we can. I know it will have an immediate impact on you and the world.
I leave you today with this quote:
"Don't spend your precious time asking 'Why isn't the world a better place?' It will only be time wasted. The question to ask is 'How can I make it better?' To that there is an answer." - Leo F. Buscaglia
I LOVE YOU!
An author, inspirational speaker, trainer and coach. Lives in Columbus, OH. He is a graduate of The Ohio State University and a life member of the The Ohio State University Alumni Club. He has studied spiritual things for the past 35 years and own his own business, Rare Sense Unlimited where he help people along their spiritual path and with their life goals. He lives life to the fullest each and every day and approach life with a never ending optimism. His main goal is to help at least one million along their spiritual path and to find their life's path. My first book, Rare Sense: One day It Will Be Common; A Practical Guide to a Fulfilled and Balanced Life is available through Trafford Publishing, www.trafford.com/07-1266. You can learn more about him and the services he provide @ www.raresenseunlimited.com.
Copyright 2008, Harry Shade, All Rights Reserved
Sourced with permission from http://raresenseunlimited.blogspot.com/