- I will not knowingly hurt or hinder another human being in the pursuit of my career.
- I will not knowingly break any law in the furtherance of my career.
- I will have a moral code that I will follow no matter what.
- I will endeavor to provide a positive contribution to society by what I do for a living.
- I will not do anything that I could be ashamed to talk to my children about.
- I will put my family first at all times.
- I will play by the rules at all times.
Monday, January 19, 2009
SET PERSONAL STANDARDS ~ Code of Conduct
There are state-of-the-standard rules and dictum's. Then there are state-of-the-individual norms that we set according to our own ethos and envision. These norms are the state-of-the-individual reflection of our own being and remains our guiding force all through. Just jot down your own set of rules that you will try to abide by.